POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : B5 got nothin' on me! (59kbu) : Re: B5 got nothin' on me! (59kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: B5 got nothin' on me! (59kbu)
From: Josh English
Date: 28 Feb 2000 12:38:06
Message: <38BAB2FB.68675C25@spiritone.com>
If it was anyone else with that Subject I would probably be slightly offended.
Again your mastery of detail stuns me. As far as the B5 thing.... don't all
the big earth ships in B5 have a rotating section? I don't see anthing here
that can roatate easily... or is this after Minbar shared gravity generators
with Earth?

Josh

--
Josh English