POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re: [OT] Monitor Size - Survey? : Re: [OT] Monitor Size - Survey? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [OT] Monitor Size - Survey?
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 28 Feb 2000 07:59:24
Message: <38BA71D4.6A156544@mninter.net>
Ian Burgmyer wrote:

> Bruce <dke### [at] sksympaticoca> wrote in message
> news:38B### [at] sksympaticoca...
> > Wow! your answer came in an hour+ BEFORE I even asked! Now that's
> > survice.
>
> You see, Ken is an AI, but is special in the way that he can think before
> the message was posted.  His old program was ineffective, working merely
> minutes.  But apparently, he's improved it a bit. :)

Chris Colfax, too...and Warp...I think the entire POV-Team and their new Tech
Support crew thingy consists entirely of superintellegent artificial
intellegences, light years beyond human technology(I bet you Warp's memorized
teh entire POV-Ray manual<G>). They're like Jane from the Ender's Game
series.

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 You think Windows loads fast.