POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Micoroscope : Re: Micoroscope Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Micoroscope
From: mr art
Date: 27 Feb 2000 12:27:17
Message: <38B95E84.50F1E78F@gci.net>
The lenses are there. The "glass" is just a clear pigment sphere, it
doesn't show up much. The texture is straight from the Mega_Metals files
that were posted here. I haven't had much time to adjust the
material/texture
at all. I am also working on a set of slides.

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000