POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : more alcohol 84kbbu : Re: more alcohol 84kbbu Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more alcohol 84kbbu
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 27 Feb 2000 02:40:47
Message: <38B8D646.35ECFAEC@geocities.com>
Andre wrote:

> here is the latest of the shot glasses
>
> it took 16 hours to render...

Onlt one thing bothering me.

It took a while to put my finger on it, but there are no spills or
liquid remains. Probably just putting a little something in the glass
that's tipped over would be a tiny thing, but would greatly help the
'feel' and make the scene 'live' more.

The tile on the other hand, has turned out wondefully, and just 'feels'
great.

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.