POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : B5 got nothin' on me! (59kbu) : Re: B5 got nothin' on me! (59kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 06:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: B5 got nothin' on me! (59kbu)
From: Moon47
Date: 28 Feb 2000 01:33:32
Message: <38B8C789.1EEFE597@earthlink.net>
The shield looking structures at the front of the ship... They are slightly
curved... Or is this a visual trick... How, Actually what are they made
from... I am guessing,, pieces of a thickened sphere...
I have no guess for the texture for i am a blind man w/ procedural
features... I have know idear how to even start making a macro... Although i
am going to school for programing so that will hopefully help w/ that
handicap soon, i hope...