POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : fire screen problem : Re: fire screen problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fire screen problem
From: Ken
Date: 26 Feb 2000 23:43:44
Message: <38B8AADE.C51C7050@pacbell.net>
Steve Clarke wrote:

> I hope that this system can handle a 72.8K attachment. If not I
> trust someone will tell me and I won't do it again.

Don't do it again :)

The system can handle it but we prefer that you put binary attachments
like this in the moray.binaries group on this server. After posting it
there you can reference the binary file in your message in this group
so that people know where to find it.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group Member