POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray logo competition : Re: POV-Ray logo competition Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray logo competition
From: Josh English
Date: 25 Feb 2000 15:53:46
Message: <38B6EACF.7790DB7A@spiritone.com>
I'm not saying the design is bad, I love the design as well. Nor am I making a
comment on Fabien's training. I have done professional design work, and I find
having more than two fonts together distracting and ugly in general. In this piece,
it is so small that the inconsistancies between letterforms is very distracting to
me, that's all.