POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray logo competition : Re: POV-Ray logo competition Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray logo competition
From: Scott Reid
Date: 25 Feb 2000 14:06:01
Message: <38B6E01F.ECAD9B3D@home.com>
Josh English wrote:

> Ugh. No offense, but the actual serious design training 've had recoils at
> this.

Didn't see this before I replied to Fabien Mosen's design. I totally
disagree. I think the different fonts could represent the underlying
chaos surrounding us, and helps to convey the idea that POVray creates
order from such chaos. And it would probably appeal to the "alternative"
crowd as well. Sometimes it's good to ignore or "look beyond" your
training. (I put that in quotes because I don't mean to sound
patronizing or arrogant.)

That's MY opinion anyway... :)