POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Aqua Pod v2 : Re: Aqua Pod v2 Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aqua Pod v2
From: Jay Raney
Date: 23 Feb 2000 16:03:32
Message: <38B38617.FA2BF08B@usit.net>
Just POV Text editor.
Lots of tweeking and re-rendering. Much trial and error to figure out the
relationship between components of different sizes, strengths, shapes (scaled,
rotated, & translated spheres), and relationship to one another. Rather
confusing, but very powerful, as demonstrated by H.E. day. I hope I can learn
to gain the kind of control that he has with blobs. The Aqua pod is sort of a
hap-hazzard model. I influenced how it turned out but it really sorta did its
own thing.

Jay Raney