POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Aqua Pod v2 : Re: Aqua Pod v2 Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aqua Pod v2
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 22 Feb 2000 13:38:47
Message: <38B2D7C7.F9FFBA9B@stud.ntnu.no>
Ross Litscher wrote:
..
> now just put it in a scene so we can make fun of your composition skills
> :) cause there is nothing to make fun of here.

Hmmmm well. There is no way you can control this once submerged since there are
no rudder. And the propeller would be very inefficient. It won't get much water
because of the flat stern. And the propeller blades.. tsk tsk. They should have
more pitch near the center than at the rim.

Other than that it's perfect.

btw is it normal to get erection from CG?