POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blomb… : Re: Blob… Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob…
From: Moon47
Date: 22 Feb 2000 23:47:38
Message: <38B21733.8F127A6@earthlink.net>
Tanks... It started w/ the veggie' wheels so that's where it gets its... Well
alien look...
They reminded me of something you would see on a mars lander...
Chunks of rock huh... Any suggestions.. Still working on tire marks...
Depressions look weird on the h/f...
Thanks again...
Now can i take a peek at your "sporty" source... Please =)...