POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRIDIA (~55kau) : Re: IRIDIA (~55kau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRIDIA (~55kau)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 21 Feb 2000 22:11:42
Message: <38B1FDE2.735F14B6@faricy.net>
TonyB wrote:

> I knew it! I have the tendency of coming up with original ideas that are
> identical to previously existing things. Happened the time I wrote a story,
> and shortly afterwards found out that Doom has *exactly* the same story,
> almost word for word (mind you, I had never seen or heard of Doom until
> after I wrote it!).

(no offense to you) This happens a lot, including to me, and what I think it is
is that you're not really inspired or putting any effort into it and spew out
some crap based on all the cliches you grew up with. This is the kind of stuff
I wrote for middle-school English.
Doom. Sheesh. :-)
I still spew out uninspired cliches, but now it's more like, "Richard cannot
understand why society has oppressed his ideals of justice and equality that we
take for granted in the 90s." :-{

--
 | \     |_                 <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine               http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come" -Beatles