POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My apartment (675K) : Re: My apartment (675K) Server Time
21 Jul 2024 01:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My apartment (675K)
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 21 Feb 2000 20:40:39
Message: <38B1E90D.5F2FB428@ida.utb.hb.se>
David Parrott wrote:

> it always seemed like a huge project to do so I never started it. How
> did you get the great camera movement.

Just pointing and clicking....using the cubic interpolation of the animation
plugin, this is what it looks like. It's "classical" key framing - i.e., you
just pose the camera as it should be at a certain frame, and the
interpolation will take care of the rest.

I really recommend Moray....it is starting to look really, really good! (IMHO
- but then, I'm also a registered user! =) )

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homepage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse