POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Baseball, 24kbu : Baseball, strike two 28kbu Server Time
3 Oct 2024 10:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Baseball, strike two 28kbu
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 21 Feb 2000 18:10:27
Message: <38B1C5D8.DFBABF96@stud.ntnu.no>
Josh English wrote:
..
> http://www.spiritone.com/~english/cyclopdia/bottle.html
..

cyclop_e_dia
Hm, yes, using radial is a bit more elegant than gradient. Ah, well who cares
as long as it works..

I also found a thread in this group concerning my other problem:

On 23 Nov 1999 11:29:02 -0500, Nieminen Juha wrote:
>  When I was making my irtc animation entry, povray told me this:
>
>error: Cannot layer over a patterned texture.

but I got around this since I didn't actually need a texture_map, just a
pigment_map.

Btw I'm planning to make a bunch of baseball artifacts for the Knickers web
site. Can't wait to start on that glove :-[ Nice excuse to learn spatch..

sig.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'baseball2.jpg' (28 KB)