POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What happened : Re: What happened Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened
From: David Fontaine
Date: 21 Feb 2000 13:06:35
Message: <38B17E24.B9ADC33A@faricy.net>
Ken wrote:

> I admit that I know exactly what the intent of the server copyright warning
> is. I just thought I would play the "word" lawyer or devils advocate so to
> speak :)
>
> Any statement like that is open to various interpertaions unless it is
> clearly spelled out and the server copyright warning appended to each
> message on this server is a clear case of this.

Any statement that is open to various interpertations is equivocation and it is
still the admin's legal responsibility if these images turn up somewhere
without the posters' consent.

--
 | \     |_                 <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine               http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come" -Beatles