POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My livingroom : Re: My livingroom Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My livingroom
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 21 Feb 2000 11:17:07
Message: <38B16501.CB1B52F@ida.utb.hb.se>
Glen Berry wrote:

> >Looks pretty good to me.  What cought my attention was the white lamp light
> >together with this late afternoon or morning sunlight shining in.  Maybe should

This is due to my laziness; the desk lamp includes a light source, and it's "on" by
default. I have realized that it looks weird to have it on in daytime, so for my
next render I'll turn it off.

> I have a question about those two chairs. Does they look mismatched in
> size to you, or is it just me? They seem to be modeled well.

I think it's the desk that's causing the chairs to look mismatched in size. I'll
scale it down and see if looks better.

> Overall, I like this image quite a bit and hope to see more work like
> this from you.

You will...since my ambition is to be able to make images such as this:

http://www.imagecels.com/gallery/alowaisa.jpg

:)

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homepage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse