POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My apartment (675K) : Re: My apartment (675K) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My apartment (675K)
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 21 Feb 2000 07:34:57
Message: <38B130EF.49EDB12B@ida.utb.hb.se>
Markus Becker wrote:

> What's 3D-Home?

I believe that was the name of the program - '3d home' or '3d home architect'
or something like that; I used it on a friends computer during the christmas
holiday and exported a .dxf file which I brought home on a ZIP disk. It was
however very easy to model the apartment, just click & draw to make the walls
and lots of ready-made furniture to place in the drawing. If you want, I can
ask him what the exact name of the program was.

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homepage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse