POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What happened : Re: What happened Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened
From: Ken
Date: 20 Feb 2000 16:52:57
Message: <38B061EA.19B13D0D@pacbell.net>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:

> IRTC overcomes copyright problems by making people submit to its
> copyright procedure in writing in advance. P.b.* would have to warn
> people a whole lot in advance first, probably.  (I actually thought for
> months that p.*.* was also on the CD's; many others probably would NOT
> have submitted if they knew it could be sold).

If you look at the expanded message headers for the messages posted here
you will find the following statement -

             and may NOT be distributed on USENET or other news servers.

I'm not sure that this gives the POV-Team any rights to further distribute
our work or the messages posted here but it seems possible that it might.