POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Parking Lot (55kbu) : Re: Parking Lot (55kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parking Lot (55kbu)
From: Scott Reid
Date: 20 Feb 2000 14:21:09
Message: <38B04C32.C216ED7C@home.com>
Steve wrote:

> I remember feeling old for the first time when...

   I'm 43 and when I feel old I just ponder the situations enjoyed by
some of my family members: My father was 65 when I was born and 28 years
older than my mother; a brother split up with his wife, hooked up with a
much younger woman and now has a son who is younger than his
grand-daughter; another brother has a wife who is younger than some of
our neices and nephews...
   I figure there must be a fifteen year old out there somewhere waiting
to meet me one of these years... ;)