POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What happened : Re: What happened Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 20 Feb 2000 15:04:18
Message: <38B047D2.FAF83EF3@my-dejanews.com>
IRTC overcomes copyright problems by making people submit to its
copyright procedure in writing in advance. P.b.* would have to warn
people a whole lot in advance first, probably.  (I actually thought for
months that p.*.* was also on the CD's; many others probably would NOT
have submitted if they knew it could be sold).