POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My apartment (675K) : Re: My apartment (675K) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:33:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My apartment (675K)
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 20 Feb 2000 14:25:36
Message: <38B03F9D.75E661A0@ida.utb.hb.se>
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote:

> > Note: it was mostly a test of the animation plugin ....
> And did it fail or pass<g>? Feel free to discuss any thoughts or ideas
> about it in moray.win.

Pass - definitely. The cubic interpolation works great for camera
animation. Ideas? I have lots of them...mostly in terms of interface
features, but some functional as well. I'll post in moray.win as soon as I
have managed to put my ideas on paper :)

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homepage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse