POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My apartment (675K) : My apartment (675K) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:32:09 EDT (-0400)
  My apartment (675K)
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 20 Feb 2000 12:14:12
Message: <38B020BE.1D246341@ida.utb.hb.se>
Hi;

This is my somewhat sparsely furnished apartment, or at least - a
virtual version. Modeled in 3D Home, textured/animated/rendered in Moray
using POV-Ray. It suffers quite hard from MPEG compression, but it had
to be done in order to keep the size down. Note: it was mostly a test of
the animation plugin, that's why I haven't put so much work on the
lightning/detailing/texturing.

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homepage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse