POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Baseball, 24kbu : Baseball, 24kbu Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:53:58 EDT (-0400)
  Baseball, 24kbu
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 20 Feb 2000 09:08:03
Message: <38AFF53B.4A483B33@stud.ntnu.no>
Here is my current project and two questions:

* Why can't I get blobs blobby? This is my first attempt with blobs, and as you
can see there is a sharp edge where the bump making spheres intersects the ball
sphere.

* How do I prevent the image maps from appearing at the reverse side? I've
tried gradient texture maps, but was told that texture maps couldn't be used in
layered textures. (or something)

sig.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: