POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What happened : Re: What happened Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened
From: mr art
Date: 19 Feb 2000 00:20:21
Message: <38AE2823.F0FE32C1@gci.net>
I didn't see them as old news posts, I saw them as a learning
tool. Much of what can be done with povray can be found in the
posts and almost nowhere else. I, for one, would hate to loose
that source. And I never thought that a profit had to be made,
just what was fair for the time and effort.

--
We are the POVRay of Borg.
Your data has been assimilated into the POVRay