POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tubular Bells? (47KB BU) : Re: Tubular Bells? (47KB BU) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:54:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tubular Bells? (47KB BU)
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 18 Feb 2000 21:12:27
Message: <38ADFB53.D5C1D721@attglobal.net>
Steve wrote:

> The album sold millions of coppies, but I
> don't think I've ever spoken to anyone who's
> heard it.

Same here.

> May be good to do as it does on the album
> cover, make the tube reflective and have an
> interesting skysphere to reflect.

It would then be nice to compare a POV rendition with the original which
was painted.  I am sometimes amazed at the level of realism that
painters can achieve with reflections.  You'd almost think they were
running rays in their heads.

--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
     flabreq      | terrestrial intelligence is that they never