POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Help w/ syntax on library functions in isosurfaces. : Re: Help w/ syntax on library functions in isosurfaces. Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help w/ syntax on library functions in isosurfaces.
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 16 Feb 2000 11:49:59
Message: <38AAD452.79519F64@my-dejanews.com>
Ron Parker wrote:

> So stop whining about it and DO IT!  That's how I got to be
> the superpatch guy in the first place, I stopped whining about
> the fact that there were so many different patches and I did
> something about it.

You mean ordinary mortals like me can actually make suggestions for specific
text to go into next docs? I'm honored! I do not expect a user's manual like I
got for Animation:Master, just working examples of every feature.

> On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:15:10 -0500, Greg M. Johnson wrote:
> >BUT, there are places where keywords are described with simply the words
> >"This goes with that."
>
> Examples?

1. Quotes around library names in isosurfaces in sup.
2. Reflection in sup.
3. Definition of media terms like lambda in 3.1e. (This inspired my "this goes
with that" slur.)

Again, I greatly appreciate the gift to the world that the pov and patch teams
have offered.  If mortals can in fact write up doc modifications, I will get to
work! 8-))