POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Help w/ syntax on library functions in isosurfaces. : Re: Help w/ syntax on library functions in isosurfaces. Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:14:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help w/ syntax on library functions in isosurfaces.
From: Ken
Date: 16 Feb 2000 12:02:07
Message: <38AAD412.5BAFAA5D@pacbell.net>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:

> Ron Parker wrote:
>
> > So stop whining about it and DO IT!  That's how I got to be
> > the superpatch guy in the first place, I stopped whining about
> > the fact that there were so many different patches and I did
> > something about it.
>
> You mean ordinary mortals like me can actually make suggestions for specific
> text to go into next docs? I'm honored! I do not expect a user's manual like I
> got for Animation:Master, just working examples of every feature.
>
> > On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:15:10 -0500, Greg M. Johnson wrote:
> > >BUT, there are places where keywords are described with simply the words
> > >"This goes with that."
> >
> > Examples?
>
> 1. Quotes around library names in isosurfaces in sup.
> 2. Reflection in sup.
> 3. Definition of media terms like lambda in 3.1e. (This inspired my "this goes
> with that" slur.)
>
> Again, I greatly appreciate the gift to the world that the pov and patch teams
> have offered.  If mortals can in fact write up doc modifications, I will get to
> work! 8-))

As a TAG member I would be willing to take any submissions you may have to
the docs and make sure that the appropriate POV-Team members recieve and
review them. Any examples you may have of a new feature that you think is
better than the existing examples would also be welcome.

You can send this material to ken### [at] tagpovrayorg or any of the other
TAG members for that matter.