POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin : Re: Animation Plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:29:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plugin
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 16 Feb 2000 10:43:44
Message: <38AAC59B.8749324@ida.utb.hb.se>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> Thanks for the semi-confirmation of the problem (but no thanks :-))
> I still can get a perfectly fine animation with just the first and last frames
> set but nothing right for in-between keyframes even if only moving the slider
> and repositioning the model (with IK).

I run into the same problem trying to animate the robot, and I believe was one of
those who reported this problem to Xander. The problem (or bug) is that IK child
objects doesn't inherit the keys of their parents. Knowing this, "all" you have to
do is forcing the same keys for the child objects as well. See my post in p.b.a.

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal home page:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse