POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Parking Lot (55kbu) : Re: Parking Lot (55kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parking Lot (55kbu)
From: mr art
Date: 15 Feb 2000 20:41:12
Message: <38AA0044.63351CA5@gci.net>
I think that he has shown that it doesn't take a
"professional package" to do "professional work".
It is not the package, it's the person. Good
training helps, patience help, understanding helps.
I could have all that and a bag of chips and not be
as good as this.

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000