POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Return of the Beach (whose beach?) [~65KB] : Re: Return of the Beach (whose beach?) [~65KB] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 10:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Return of the Beach (whose beach?) [~65KB]
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 15 Feb 2000 20:11:52
Message: <38A9F95F.AF5084DA@tapestry.tucson.az.us>
Woah, cool!!  I had thought that this scene was long forgotten, but I'm very glad
to see that people are getting some use out of it still.  Also, thank you for
reposting it to p.t.s-f.   I like the image, and think that it does a better job of
presenting the technique than mine did.  However, as I'm sure you have realized,
the textures still need some work if you intend to make a scene out of it.