POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Parking Lot (55kbu) : Re: Parking Lot (55kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:58:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parking Lot (55kbu)
From: mr art
Date: 15 Feb 2000 14:16:56
Message: <38A9A630.45597B2A@gci.net>
The car I could tell was cgi. It is real good, I love it, I wanted
to see it with the door open. But because I have never seen any car
like that, I _knew_ that it had to be cgi.
The parking lot, on the other hand, I had to check two or three
times to be sure it wasn't a photo. I am impressed.

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000