POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 16x9 : Re: 16x9 Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:54:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 16x9
From: mr art
Date: 15 Feb 2000 14:11:18
Message: <38A9A4E0.42F63AB8@gci.net>
I heard of that ratio here in the postings and
have tried it out. The reasons that I like
it are
1) it is the letterbox ratio used in movies.
2) it cuts about 20% of the render time out.
3) it wasn't common, and I do things like that.

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000