POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : shot glasses 2 105kb bu : Re: shot glasses 2 105kb bu Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:58:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: shot glasses 2 105kb bu
From: Psychomek
Date: 15 Feb 2000 05:33:27
Message: <38A92E7B.6C01CB67@cyberhighway.net>
The Bourbon looks a little weak... Fire the Bartender and get one that
doesn't water down the Scotch.........  It should be a more of an amber
color......    I'll Post a small picture of what it should look like.....
(just don't ask me to make it look too realistic haven't figured out photons,
caustics, and ior out yet)