POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tweaking Asteroids! : Tweaking Asteroids! Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:58:19 EDT (-0400)
  Tweaking Asteroids!
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 14 Feb 2000 15:08:36
Message: <38A8608D.6575083B@209software.com>
Sounds almost like an expletive!

Is this more what you guys thought of for the Asteroid texture?

There are some granite flats in the Sierras of Northern California I
have been to that look a lot like this.  In fact I got my Astronomy
merit badge after spending a night camped out there.

I don't know how likely it is that an asteroid would be made of
granite, but this looks better than the green/Yellow splotches I had
before :)

--
Bryan Valencia
Software Services - Making Windows Scream

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'asteroid.jpg' (63 KB)

Preview of image 'asteroid.jpg'