POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DNA! Giver of life...{46k} : Re: DNA! Giver of life...{46k} Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:10:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DNA! Giver of life...{46k}
From: David Fontaine
Date: 10 Feb 2000 17:09:23
Message: <38A336A8.68629372@faricy.net>
We are learning about DNA (and RNA and synthesis) in biology right now.
Speakinh of which...we had to code the complimentary strand for a section of
one side of a DNA molecule, and I raised my hand and asked if it was worth any
points, the teacher said "no", so I proceeded to stop doing it, but she said
"but you still have to do it". Later she came over and gave me a big lecture
about being too arrogant and if I want to I should do "independent learning"
and gave me the "note packet" (which we fill in with all the terms and stuff)
and told me to get my book open and get to work on it. And she told me if I'm
bored in class I should switch to a harder teacher but that if I was just mad
because I had physical science there is nothing she can do about it (well
*duh*). I am of course angry that I'm in biology but I would rather have an
easy A than a hard B. Anything to keep up my GPA.
Off to p.o-t.

--
 | \     |_                 <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine               http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come" -Beatles