POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DNA! Giver of life...{46k} : Re: DNA! Giver of life...{46k} Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:08:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DNA! Giver of life...{46k}
From: Josh English
Date: 10 Feb 2000 13:36:41
Message: <38A30544.43E2693E@spiritone.com>
I am a moderate, not that I'm wishy washy kind of moderate, but my
personal views are conservative, but ultra conversatives bug me, and my
opinions about public policies tend toward the liberal side, but the
extremes over there bug me as well. I attempt to reconcile my religious
beleifs and my scientific beleifs with a touch of humour.

I would probably have placed you as a conservative, after reading some
of your older posts, for what it's worth.

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom