POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Portal2 - The other side. : Re: Portal2 - The other side. Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Portal2 - The other side.
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 9 Feb 2000 07:15:52
Message: <38A1599C.5AC86B5F@my-dejanews.com>
As I've said before, I'm a big fan of your work: if I got better, I
think I'd like to do work like yours.

The clouds, however, in some of your recent work, I don't like. It may
simply be a function of the camera angle.  It portrays a sense of
urgency, movement, dramatic framing,  and this often seems out of place
in your drawings.