POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Two more proximity pattern images - proxMediaA.JPG (1/1) : Re: Two more proximity pattern images Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two more proximity pattern images
From: Cyrrin
Date: 8 Feb 2000 11:40:43
Message: <38A04675.AF00EED9@umich.edu>
> This proximity pattern looks as though it offers some tremendous
> possibilites!

> I've downloaded the megapov for linux, but I'm having trouble getting the
> parameters correct for

the pattern.  It looks as though some of them have changed since your
original post way-back-when.
Would you be kind enough to post an example .pov file that I can experiment
with, and maybe a description of the parameters?  (Or perhaps I missed this
by not looking at the source directly?)
Thanks much.