POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ini_option : Re: ini_option Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ini_option
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 7 Feb 2000 17:03:22
Message: <389f412a@news.povray.org>
In article <389F2908.CE8E89AE@pacbell.net> , Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet>
wrote:

> The four areas that I would value this feature for are (in no particular
> order of importance) -
>
> 1.) image output format i.e. tga, png, ...

Hmm, "sys"?  ;-)

> 2.) radiosity on/off - options

Agreed.

> 3.) animation options - clock, Initial_Frame, Final_Frame, Cyclic_Animation...

Interesting, I never thought about that but it would make sense once the
need for re-parsing for animations is eliminated. It would however break the
QT movie output on Macs, but I could surely find a solution.

> 4.) automatic bounding on/off

Maybe a better bounding system would also do the job?

     Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde