POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : UV Mapping and the sorts : Re: UV Mapping and the sorts Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:35:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UV Mapping and the sorts
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 7 Feb 2000 07:15:48
Message: <389eadc6.7506573@194.174.214.110>
Hi Peter Cracknell, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I was just wondering whether it is possible to use any of the 'features'
> from MegaPOV vai Moray directly,
Probably not.

> for example UV mapping a mesh typey thingy would be very useful with
> previews and cotrol etc, can a UDO do this.
An UDO might be the ticket. You can put any POV code in the INC since
Moray does not touch the INC file. I'm not sure whether the current
MegaPOV release works with Moray, though, I just remember that the
SuperPatch had a bug that prevented it from working with Moray.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray