POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Comparison between blinn and specular : Re: Not blinned (yet) [~45KB] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:11:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not blinned (yet) [~45KB]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Feb 2000 03:19:23
Message: <389e800b@news.povray.org>
"Steve" <sjl### [at] ndirectcouk> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...
| If you have the source for this could you post it somewhere pleas
| I'm sure other people would be interested too.

Okay, I'll upload it to my links web space as well as putting it at the
povray.text.scene-files group under the name Crushed Velvet Texture.
The blinn highlighting was just a trial of it and not intended to be a
replacement of the old texture so I won't be uploading that, hope that's okay.
It really didn't make enough of a difference anyhow and also limited the use of
it to MegaPov if left that way.

Bob