POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : distracted74KB_BU : Re: distracted74KB_BU Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:10:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: distracted74KB_BU
From: Peter Warren
Date: 6 Feb 2000 09:02:34
Message: <389d7efa@news.povray.org>
Peter Popov wrote in message ...
>Neato concept. Me likes.
Why thank you. I be happy.
>Are you by any chance English? Whatever, it just came to me looking at
>the file name and the image itself.
I'm mostly English Scottish. Other than the Pythonesk quality
I am not sure. Are you reading the books as bad teeth.  :)

>As a sidenote, I've been waiting for some time now to ask you, do you
>like e.e.cummings? Your line wrapping style looks like his. That, or
>your line lenght is set to 30 :)
I find it difficult to configure my reader, althought I
try to have style in everything.

About once a year I "write" a poem.
Last night I did such.

A fly is a fly is a fly,
Until I swat it away.
Then it is not a fly,
Only a thing I made die.

as to ee i usually dont read people who
are not so long dead but when i heard
his voice i thought it was darn nice.

I post this wav reluctantly but in tribute to
the great "How do you pronounce
Povray thread". I don't know who
it was that posted his 'reading'
but it was awesome (albeit wrong:))
>If that hand is a mesh (and it looks like one), I'd kill for a URL.
I will take the liberty of zipping it to you.
Also I will put it up on the web in a day or
two if anyone else needs it.

BTW, great name Mr. Peter PoPov.
>Peter Popov
>pet### [at] usanet