POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images :  : Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:08:32 EDT (-0400)
From: Rune
Date: 5 Feb 2000 17:58:15
Message: <389cab07@news.povray.org>
Justin Whitton wrote:
>Last weeks title of "My Weekly Offering" made some people thing of a
>sacrifice/gift to the POV Gods. So I thought, let's give them a religious
>symbol of their own... (besides it fits in with some of the ideas I'm
>working with for the IRTC stills round.)

I like the symbol!

Not only does it have the letters P, O, and V in it,
to me it also symbolizes a camera at the bottom
shooting a cone of rays out upwards.

Only one thing: I think the two tangents to the
small circle should not intersect with the circle,
only touch it.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated January 24: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,