POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Post processing Request : Re: Post processing Request Server Time
2 Sep 2024 10:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post processing Request
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 Feb 2000 02:16:35
Message: <389bce53@news.povray.org>
I checked to see if that could be something done via a Post_Scene_Command (or
Post_Frame_Command) in the INI file by trying to copy the rendered image out of
the way ahead of the post process and it failed to do so.
There would most certainly need to be a interruption before the post process; or
perhaps a write to file ahead of it anyway.
At least you can do it now if you absolutely had to by watching for the end of
the render and pausing it during the post process part, then copy the image file
to another place and continue.

Bob