POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Long time no see:-) : Re: Long time no see:-) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:11:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long time no see:-)
From: Sander
Date: 4 Feb 2000 16:14:48
Message: <389b4148@news.povray.org>
Hello Thomas,

I am fairly new to POV-Ray so you don't know me. I have grreat admiration
for all you young fellows who seem to shake all those artful pictures out of
nothingness! I might learn a thing or two from you...

--
Regards,
Sander

Thomas Lake <tla### [at] homecom> schreef in berichtnieuws
389836AF.25FAE759@home.com...