POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Ambient Settings? : Re: Ambient Settings? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ambient Settings?
From: Sander
Date: 4 Feb 2000 15:25:59
Message: <389b35d7@news.povray.org>
I started asking why you don't like using an html- browser, but I suppose
it's none of my bussiness. The snapshot.gif was very instructive, though!
Was that done in Linux?
Now I realize that my answers to html-posts have been html also,
unwittingly. Especially annoying when you repeat a picture also...  Is there
a really quick way to see that a post is html in MS outlook express 5?

--
Regards,
Sander

Nieminen Juha <war### [at] punarastascstutfi> schreef in berichtnieuws
38993ebb@news.povray.org...