POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Really_Bored24KBishBU : Really_Bored24KBishBU Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:11:15 EDT (-0400)
  Really_Bored24KBishBU
From: Peter Warren
Date: 4 Feb 2000 10:22:50
Message: <389aeeca@news.povray.org>
#declare Peter_Warren = object {A_human}
#declare high_horse  = <0, infinity,0> //translate
//pardon my bad code

Once, many years ago, not so long,
I asked William Rudolf Geis III, a Sculpture Professor:
"Why?"
//Why do I/we make art.
He replied, "Boredom."
A careful reader would find a parallel in
the work of Doug Adams.

#declare Peter_Warren = object {Off_his_high_horse}

Oh, my aching back.

This, image, for all it's lame antialiasing and  very stupid
reflective quality of metalic surfaces not to mention bad
jpeg comresssion, does not owe anything to moreray
and some kind of inverse kino_stuff.
If it did I would have to admit that "z is up".
I will never admit this as I know for a fact
that "y is up". Yup. Luts.

Other than that I would hope that humans find
humour in the idea of water (H2O) unburdening itself.

Please, do not comment on this image.
I do not welcome your critique.

Peter Warren
war### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'The_Liberation_of_Foam.jpg' (23 KB)

Preview of image 'The_Liberation_of_Foam.jpg'
The_Liberation_of_Foam.jpg