POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MegaPov 0.4: my post_process renders [~90KB] : Re: MegaPov 0.4: my post_process renders [~90KB] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:11:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 0.4: my post_process renders [~90KB]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Feb 2000 20:58:10
Message: <389a3232@news.povray.org>
"Nathan Kopp" <Nat### [at] Koppcom> wrote in message
| focal_blur.... I'm not sure about this one.  It uses the non-antialiased
| depth data, so t could possibly introduce aliasing back into the scene, but
| I doubt that it would.  Your original scene does have some aliasing
| artifacts in it, which are probably exaggerated by the post-processing
| filters.

Yes, that was intentional in order to show what a default AA will turn out like.
But I should have pointed out that both the focal blur and soft glow were done
to more extremes than need be.  I haven't tried to get a more refined
post-process done so I don't know what good settings are.
If you ever get the lens flare in there I'd love to try it out, as I'm sure most
anyone will.

Bob