POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ini_option : Re: ini_option Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ini_option
From: mr art
Date: 8 Feb 2000 01:05:53
Message: <389FB24B.130F664A@gci.net>
Set width to 800, height to 600. Then set right to anything other
than 4/3*x and watch what happens. The image is stretched oddly.
So set the image to 800x450, leave right alone. The image is
stretched oddly. I would like to see povray try to keep the image
of a sphere round unless you tell it to do otherwise.

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000