POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin : Re: Animation Plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plugin
From: Alex Wolff
Date: 7 Feb 2000 13:55:29
Message: <389F1541.DB19D038@gmx.de>
Rick [Kitty5] wrote:

> i dont think its going to get any better for the short term at least,
> if the
> methods proposed by xander do not give you the result you are after,
> maybe
> you'd be better doing it in regular pov script.
>
> anyhow!, enougth piddly little looping animations!!, its time to start
>
> making mini movies.

my looping animations aren't piddly little and (as i wrote before) the
methods proposed by xander don't work when you scale the animation-time
AFTER setting the keys.
when you understood what i meant with the problem of "quantized
animation-time"(in RE:wishes for the animation plugin), you will
understand my longing for a "cyclic animation"-checkbox.

alex